Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Yea!

We can hardly wait for Spring to start! We are finally out of the snow! Which I don't know which is better white or brown. It's so dusty I can dust the kitchen table at least once a day! I have been ready to scream over the new house problems!!!!!! Two weeks ago our septic lid broke and we had a little come up in the basement lucky on the side that were not trying to finish. We've been trying to finish the boys rooms down there and start the bathroom. Sheet rocking is for the birds but, Jeff's been pretty good about getting it done. Then we couldn't figure out why we kept going through propane like no tomorrow, but apparently we didn't have enough insulation in the attic so that has helped that they came back and put in more.

We are getting ready to start the long yard process I just want to get it over! Jeff keeps telling me to be patient! But I just want grass and a sprinkler system it can happen over night right! Jeff was trying to get the dirt all level newt to the garage to have the cement guys come and finish pouring all our cement and opps hit the side garage door! I asked him if he was really licenced to drive a backhoe?

Jeff dug a big hole and me, Clay, and Hallie put all the extra scraps of wood into it and now the kids are waiting to have a big party and roast hot dogs and marshmellows! I wasn't overly excited to be put in charge of that job but we had a rather interesting time when we got to the bottom of the pile there was a nest of mice so I started screaming and Hallie seeing me scream started screaming. Clay though it was really funny, especially when the dog seem them all and was eating them I just wanted to gag! But needless to say I don't think I'll have any more mice I think he's found a new game!

Jaxon has been wrestling in a traveling league and it just got over the first of April so that was nice going some where at least once a week and to all the practices is nice to have over! But it was so much fun going and watching him! I have always loved to watch it and it's fun watching him. He's really good at it and we're proud when he got personally invited to go. (anyone can do it, but they just wanted to make sure that he would because we missed it last year do to the house!)
He won all of them except when we to Morgan, UT and the first kid he wrestled was alittle taller than him and he couldn't get a hold of his legs at all. He was so devastated that he cried, it was so hard I was waiting for the day when he lost because I knew it would come I just didn't know it would hit him so hard! Then he won one and lost the next. Then he lost to on of his friends in Pocotello, ID. I was really surprised that he lost because he had wrestled him before and won. I think it was just kinda weird for him.

Clay is just himself nothing really changes. He's so funny! We went to buy some more food storage this week and stopped at Honeyville Grain to get flour. We got to see Callie that's always fun and we were checking out and the lady asked him where he got his blue eyes and he looked at her funny and said "UH, Jesus! (But his face was so funny like DUH!) I had to laugh because he usually says way off the wall that was pretty good for him!

Hallie is going to be 2 on April 20th! I can't believe how fast that the time goes. I wish she would talk alittle more. We have been potty training and she's been doing pretty good. She has just decided that she loves her fingernails and toenails painted! But she sits and chews off her nail polish.

We have been having fun watching all the baby calves this year they are so cute to watch run and jump in the straw the kids have had fun. When we go to the school there is a dairy that we pass and all the baby calves our out there being bottle feed and Hallie always says CUTE. But when she gets close to them she doesn't think they are very cute!
Jeff's dad had a mother that lost a calf and they bought a dairy calf to give her and everything went okay until recently she decided that she didn't want it, but they didn't realize right away so Jeff told Jaxon he could have it if he would feed it do this morning he got up at 5:30 to go feed him and Jeff just called to tell him that it died later this morning. He was pretty sad about it out.

I don't have any new picture yet sorry. I'm still trying to talk Jeff into just letting me go buy a new camera!

8 comments:

*Heather* said...

I was excited to see you post something new! I can't wait for your camera to get fixed. That little picture of Hallie is adorable! I think building houses and all that goes with it is "crazy times"! Let me know if you need to get out of Howell and lets go to the park in Brigham or something. Call me.

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

Hi Kendra! Wow, you have had a lot going on. But i am right there with you on putting in the yard, and yeah it is not so much fun! But the yard when it is done will be great! (i hope). But I just want green grass now!! I still mean it I would love to get together with you and Heather too. If you ever are in Tremonton we should meet at the park to let the kids play and then we can catch up while we chase them around of course! luv ya, Brandee

Jamie said...

YEA! Pictures & an update! Your kids are so so cute! I'm glad I get to finally see them!

cheree said...

Hallie is so cute!! That is the first picture I have seen of her. I'm so sorry, putting a yard in sucks!! But when it is all done it is fabulous!

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

Hello! Hey i thought I would let you know that i am having a modbe swimsuit and clothing party so if you are interested shoot me an email and Ill give you the details.
www.brandee.jeremy@gmail.com

Maria said...

Kendra!
Hey, I got your comment forever ago and meant to leave you a comment. I hope life is treating you good. I sure would like to see you again sometime ....

Ju Ju said...

Hey! Wow, your family are a bunch of cuties too. We are in Spanish. My family complains that we live forever away. It could be worse right? It was good to hear from you, keep updating your blog so I can stay in touch.

Lyndsie and Tyson said...

kendra,
I hope you are doing well. It was fun to see you at the mall a little while ago. You look so good and have such a cute family.
lyndsie(miller)