Monday, February 11, 2008

Life goes by way too fast! I can't decide which is worse more snow or when it turns warmer and all of it turn to mud! I can't wait to have a yard again, but am so not looking forward to all the work that goes into it.

Jaxon is loving school out here he says he likes it better because there isn't any noise and everyone in his school is his friend. I have to laugh there is only like 12 kids in the whole school.

Clay loves preschool and looks forward to it every week, but I don't think as much as I do. His favorite thing to do is watch Scooby Doo and drink chocholate milk. He is getting better though it's fun to watch him and Hallie play they are so much alike!

Hallie, now where do I begin. She is so funny that I could sit and watch her everyday and do nothing. I have the hardest time telling her no and her dad doesn't help especially when I have to get mad and he'd lauhging at me. She is such a girl it's amazing the things that we develope at such a young age. She already loves shoes I bought a pair of black heels and she threw a fit until she could wear them. She was so proud of herself when she learned to open my concealer makeup but things it's lip gloss. She loves to play with the boys and get dirty! I can't wait until summer. But unfortuantly she broke my digital camera the other day so I don 't know when I will be abel to post anymore picture! :(

Jeff now works at Thikol not real hipped on the work, but likes to have a little slower pace and home alot sooner, now he can actually aford to drive his truck to work!

We are loving living our here it's so peaceful and quite! Things are alot better than I thought they would be some harder some better. We really have had a lot of fun as friends and family.

5 comments:

*Heather* said...

Yeah! This is looking so good! You figured it out! Good job! Once you get your digital camera up & working again post some more pictures.. it's fun to see you kids! By the way... maybe we should go to lunch next week. Call me.

Peter and Julia said...

Hi Kendra! THanks for leaving a comment. I am glad you got in contact with me! it sounds like everything is going really well with you. Keep up the posting and pictures and we will definitely have to keep in contact with each other!!

Jamie said...

YAY! Kendra I'm so glad you have a blog! It'll be much easier staying in touch with you this way!! Keep posting often! I can't wait to see more of you and your cute fam!

BRITT said...

The house looks great. I hope you get your camera fixed fast cause I want to see some more pictures!

BRITT said...

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!!or just call me sometime!